A motorcycle accident can be a very traumatic situation and in the heat of the moment it is sometimes easy to forget about making sure the necessary details have been taken and that you have acted correctly.
Here is our Immediate Action Checklist to remind yourself of what should be done and the information that should be taken immediately after a motorcycle accident.
- Stay calm
- Call 999
- If injuries have been sustained get medical attention
- Take an accident report
- Report it to the Police
- Take details of the other party
– insurance details
– names of those involved
– addresses, phone numbers
– vehicle details, license plate numbers
- Get witness contact details, if any
- Call White Dalton on 0800 783 6191