European Accident Statement

If you are going abroad on your motorcycle this summer, remember to take with you the European Accident Statement form. Hopefully you don’t need it but if in the unfortunate event you do it will allow you to records all the important information when dealing with motorcycle accidents abroad.

Posted by Andrew Prendergast. Posted on: March 31, 2014 at 12:00 am

Andrew has been riding motorcycles since he was 10 years old and currently rides a GSX1400 as his daily commuter whether it is sunny or snowing. In addition, he is currently restoring an old Honda CB750 K1. Andrew practices across all areas of motorcycle law, with his practice involving both civil claims and motoring defence work.