Benefits Paid Already - Motorcycle Accident FAQs

Benefits Paid Already

The third party must apply for a Certificate of Recoverable Benefits from the government’s Compensation Recovery Unit. We call this a CRU certificate.

How do they know what benefits I have been paid?

This will tell them what benefits you have been paid, and which are recoverable. Throughout the course of your claim your solicitor is likely to receive a copy of the CRU certificate. If you have not received any recoverable benefits it will just say nil. If it states you have been paid a recoverable benefit, you should be sent the certificate and asked to check it.

If you do not agree with the figures, you have the right to ask for the certificate to be reviewed. You should notify your solicitor straight away if you disagree with the certificate.

  • Request a Callback

    Complete the form below and one of our team will call you back. Alternatively call us on 0800 783 6191 to speak to a member of our team. Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Us

Call us on 0800 783 6191 to speak in to a member of our team, complete our contact form or email us on and we'll call you back. Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Client Feedback

White Dalton have handled 1000's of motorcycle accident cases over the years. Here is some feedback from some of our recent clients...

Very well

[Dealt with] very well


Very good

Very good, took on my case when my own insurance would not. David was keeping me updated with any progress, was realistic with time scales and dealt with Read more...


Professional + efficient with a personal touch

The service I received was above and beyond what I expected, so nothing needs to be changed. Very happy with the service provided & would recommend White Read more...


Contact Us

Call us to speak in to a member of our team. Or fill out our contact form and we'll ring you back. 0800 783 6191

0800 783 6191

Our phone lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday

We Ride, We Know...

White Dalton Motorcycle Solicitors are Britain’s most specialist motorbike accident compensation claims solicitors, dealing with all legal aspects of motorcycle accident compensation claims.

Every one of our motorbike solicitors rides and we have total motorbike experience. We have years of experience in successfully gaining compensation for motorcyclists injured on the road.