Essex Motorcycle Accident Lawyer - Specialist Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
A Motorcycle accident claim relates to any physical damage to a motorcyclist or a motorbike caused by the negligence, recklessness or deliberate actions of other motorists on the road or the road conditions.
White Dalton Motorcycle Solicitors is a firm of motorcycle accident lawyers that deal with motorcycle accidents nationwide and in Essex including the towns of Harlow, Halstead, Harwich, Epping, Dovercourt, Great Dunmow, Grays, Brentwood, Braintree, Billericay, Chelmsford, Colchester, Rochford, Saffron Walden, Ongar, Rayleigh, Loughton, Maldon, Thaxted, Southminster, Southend-on-Sea, South Woodham Ferrers.
Call our Essex Motorcycle Accident Lawyer now for a free, private consultation with an experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Essex.
If you have recently been hurt in an motorcycle accident in Essex, talking with one of our motorcycle accident lawyers will become one of the most critical choices you can make.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers will discuss with you the various legal choices available to you in preserving your rights and obtaining full compensation pertaining to your injuries and damage to your bike.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Are Highly Experienced...
- established specialists in motorcycle claims
- total motorbike experience; we ride, we know
- qualified solicitors and barristers
- real trial experience at court
- the best service totally dedicated to bikers
- no win, no fee
- take over claims from other solicitors
- approved by the Law Society and the BMF
- contact us on 0800 783 6191
Don't take our word for it, read through the many testimonials we receive from our clients
Call our Essex Motorcycle Accident Solicitor now for your no cost, confidential consultation with a skilled Motorcycle Accident Solicitor Essex.
Motorcycle Accident FAQ
- What is a motorcycle accident injury claim?
- How does No Win, No Fee work?
- What are some examples of motorcycle accident injury claims?
- What kinds of settlement can be granted in a motorcycle accident injury claim?
- How much is my motorcycle accident injury case worth?
- What evidence do I need before I can start a motorcycle accident injury claim?
- I already have solicitors, but want to change to you, can I do this?
- What should I do if I want to start a motorcycle accident injury claim?
What is a motorcycle accident injury claim?
If someone elseâ€™s negligence or recklessness has caused you injury, you may be qualified to start a motorcycle accident injury claim to seek payment for the damages or injuries you have endured.
How does No Win, No Fee work?
No Win, No Fee, is more technically known as a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) whereby you only pays your Solicitors costs if the Solicitors win - it should be noted that despite being called "no win, no fee" you may still be liable for the cost of experts, police reports, medical records etc... where the work is done outside of the Solicitors office.
What are some examples of motorcycle accident injury claims?
Although the circumstances aurrounding a motorcycle accident claim can vary widely, typical situations for these motorcycle claims include (but are not limited to):
- Defective road surface e.g. potholes
- Highway spills, e.g. diesel or gravel on the road
- Accidents when filtering, overtaking or undertaking lines of traffic
- Untraced or uninsured drivers
- Other vehicles & drivers
What kinds of things can be claimed for in a motorcycle accident?
- Damage to helmet and leathers
- Damage to motorcycles
- Damage to accessories, such as sat-nav devices
- Psychological pain and suffering
- Lost pay
- Lost earning capacity (i.e. an inability to work in the future due to injuries)
- Medical costs
- Important ongoing treatments
- Existing and expected future losses
How much is my motorcycle accident injury case worth?
Compensation for motorcycle accident claims is generally based upon:
- The costs of any existing and ongoing treatments
- The degree and type of the injury
- Whether your injuries will affect your potential future earnings
- Compensation granted in motorcycle accidents similar to yours
- Whether or not your injuries are curable
- Whether your injury was caused by intentional harm or malice (as opposed to merely negligence)
Call our Essex Motorcycle Accident Solicitor now for your free, private assessment with an experienced Motorcycle Accident Solicitor Essex.
What evidence do I need before I can start a motorcycle accident injury claim?
We would need to prove the claim and related damages. In the more complex cases, one of our qualified personal injury lawyers will appoint medical experts, as well as other expert witnesses, to testify for you and verify your claim.
The types of experts used can include:
- Accident reconstruction
- Educational Psychologists
- Road traffic experts
- Life expectancy
I already have solicitors, but want to change to you, can I do this?
We frequently take over motorcycle accident claims from existing solicitors where motorcyclists feel that their current solicitor doesn't have their best interest at heart or isn't interested in obtaining the maximum and fair level of compensation for a motorbike accident. The process of transferring your claim from one solicitor to another is easy - call us today to discuss your options.
What should I do if I want to start a motorcycle accident injury claim?
Contact us either on 0800 783 6191, email or we can call you at a time convenient for you. You will spend a couple of minutes with one of our admin team to obtain some basic details and then transferred to one of our solicitors where they will discuss the events that led up to the accident and any damages to kit, bike and injuries to you. We do this free of any charge.
0800 783 6191 is the only number you need
Call our Essex Motorcycle Accident Lawyer today for your no cost, confidential consultation with a knowledgeable Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Essex.
Read what some of our clients say...
"I am very pleased that as a company you did not make any claims to provide a service or expectations that could not be met. The honest and practical approach to how long it would take set realistic expectations. Overall - 100% satisfied" MB
"Constant professional service throughout my claim. Very pleased with the final outcome. Glad to have dealt with such a professional firm. Thank you for your excellent service. Positive outcome from a negative incident" WS
"Exceptional!!! Compassionate and sensitive. I had a fantastic solicitor in Paul Henry. He always worked with my best interest at the forefront (unlike my previous solicitor). I always felt confident that he would provide the very best service and he did. Paul Henry went above and beyond his duty of care in my case. Thank you." MW
"Excellent. My case was dealt with the highest quality and speed. (just like a Fireblade)." RW
Call our Essex Personal Injury Lawyer now for your no cost, private assessment with a knowledgeable Personal Injury lawyer Essex.