Our office is located at Red Line Chambers, Leighton Road, Wingrave, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4PA.
Our VAT registration number is: GB 197 2964 09
White Dalton Motorcycle Solicitors are regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority (www.sra.org.uk) registration number 60386
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Professional Indemnity Insurance Provider
In accordance with Rule 4 SRA Indemnity Insurance Rules 2011, our providers name and address for Indemnity Insurance period 2011/2012:
Zurich Insurance PLC
London Underwriting Centre, 3 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7DD
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, which could include a complaint about our bill, please contact our Office Manager.
You can contact our Office Manager at: White Dalton Motorcycle Solicitors, Red Line Chambers, Leighton Road, Wingrave, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4PA. The Office Manager will give the details of your complaint to the Managing Partner.
If we have to change any of the timescales set out below we will let you know and explain why.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or add further explanation of any details. If it seems appropriate we will suggest a meeting at this stage. We will also let you know the name of the person who will actually be dealing with your complaint.
- We will then record your complaint in our central register and open a file for it. We will also investigate your complaint by examining the relevant file.
- If appropriate you will then be invited to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We would hope to be in a position to try to resolve your complaint no more than 14 days after first receiving it in writing. The Managing Partner will write to you setting out their views on the situation and any redress that we would feel to be appropriate.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, please let us know, in writing. We will then arrange to review our decision. We would generally aim to do this within 10 days of such notification. This will happen in one of the following ways.
- The Managing Partner will review their own decision.
- We will arrange for someone in the firm, who has not been involved in your complaint, to review it.
- The Senior Partner will review your complaint.
- We will invite you to agree to independent mediation. We will let you know how long this process will take.
- We will let you know the result of the review within five days of the end of the review. At this time we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. We will also provide you with the name and address of the Legal Ombudsman. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact them about your complaint. We very much hope that this will not be necessary.