White Dalton Motorbike Solicitors is a firm of Motorbike Accident Solicitors that deal with Motorcycle accidents nationwide and in Manchester including the towns of Leigh, Hyde, Horwich, Heywood, Eccles, Dukinfield, Blackrod, Bolton, Altrincham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Bury, Sale, Rochdale, Partington, Oldham, Middleton, Mossley, Stockport, Stretford, Stalybridge, Westhoughton, Wigan.
Manchester Motorcycle Accident Solicitor
- no win, no fee - you get 100% of your compensation
- real trial experience at court
- the best service totally dedicated to bikers
- qualified solicitors and barristers
- take over claims from other solicitors
- approved by the Law Society and the BMF
- established specialists in Motorbike accident claims
- total Motorcycle experience; we ride, we know
- all our solicitors ride Motorcycles
- contact us on 0800 783 6191
Don't take our word for it, read through the many testimonials we receive from our clients.
Call our Manchester Motorcycle Accident Solicitor now for your no cost, confidential consultation with a skilled Motorcycle Accident Solicitor Manchester.
I already have solicitors, but want to change to you, can I do this?
We frequently take over Motorbike accident claims from existing solicitors where motorcyclists feel that their current solicitor doesn't have their best interest at heart or isn't interested in obtaining the maximum and fair level of compensation for a Motorcycle accident. The process of transferring your claim from one solicitor to another is easy - call us today to discuss your options.
If you transfer your case to White Dalton we will allocate a solicitor to you and they will stay with you throughout your case so you know who to talk to - other law firms may give you three or four different solicitors throughout your case.
We will look at your case in detail, give you a proper valuation and do whatever it takes to get you fair and proper compensation for your Motorbike accident - some firms of solicitors only want to push your case through as quickly as possible and at whatever cost to your compensation.
What are some examples of motorcycle accident injury claims?
Although the circumstances aurrounding a motorcycle accident claim can vary widely, typical situations for these motorcycle claims include (but are not limited to):
- Defective road surface e.g. potholes
- Highway spills, e.g. diesel or gravel on the road
- Accidents when filtering, overtaking or undertaking lines of traffic
- Untraced or uninsured drivers
- Other vehicles & drivers
Call our Manchester Motorbike Accident Solicitors now for a free discussion with our experienced Motorcycle Accident Solicitor Manchester.
Feedback from our clients
"Very pleased on how my case was dealt with. I was kept up-to-date and every part of the case was explained to me. Thank you to Martyn Dey for all his help" DD
"Jo, I confirm that I have received the settlement cheque. I was always sure the Police and CPS would make a complete muck up of the prosecution, so was always relying on getting a civil result. You and your colleagues have certainly achieved a great result and I am very grateful." PH
"Excellent. It was dealt with in a clear precise methodical way without drama. I always felt comfortable and confident with the service and advice." PH
"Excellent, thanks for everything" MB
What makes White Dalton different from other Motorcycle solicitors?
All our Motorbike Accident Solicitors are all bikers and ride, so we know of the ins and outs of motorcycling and have a very unique perspective where other solicitors may not have the real world experience to properly deal with a Motorbike accident claim.
How much is my motorcycle accident injury case worth?
Compensation for motorcycle accident claims is generally based upon:
- The costs of any existing and ongoing treatments
- The degree and type of the injury
- Whether your injuries will affect your potential future earnings
- Compensation granted in motorcycle accidents similar to yours
- Whether or not your injuries are curable
- Whether your injury was caused by intentional harm or malice (as opposed to merely negligence)
Call our Manchester Motorcycle Accident Solicitors now on 0800 783 6191 for your no cost, private assessment with a fully qualified Motorbike Accident Solicitor Manchester.
We are a national firm of Motorbike Accident Solicitors able to start your Motorcycle accident claim in Manchester and the following areas